giovedì 5 gennaio 2012

Invisible

Some days I'd like to be invisible. 
I'd like to watch everything from the corner, the corner in which I'm lying since the day I lost myself. I don't want to be pitied, I just want to make people undestand my discomfort and my huge need to be left alone sometimes. 
Lighting a cigarette, feeling the nicotine through my veins...I love nights.
At night no one judges you. It's only you, fighting with your thoughts...enjoying the silence. How many aims do you have? We're always full of good intentions everynight, but how many of you can surely claim to have done what you planned the day after? The real question is

 
                  Are you happy?



 Everyone knows the answer indeed.
I'm fed up with wearing a mask most of the days...sometimes I'd like to disappear in the crowd...

...listening my love David Bowie singin' "Space Oddity" from the 60's...me and my middle finger wish you a good night! 






2 commenti: