domenica 29 gennaio 2012

...As negative as I am sometimes...

I can be an ASSHOLE of the grandest kind 
I can withhold like it's going out of style
I can be the MOODIEST baby and you've never met anyone 
Who is as NEGATIVE as I am sometimes


I am the WISEST woman you've ever met. 
I am the KINDEST SOUL with whom you've connected. 
I have the BRAVEST HEART that you've ever seen and you've never met anyone 
Who's as POSITIVE as I am sometimes.

 
I blame everyone else, not my own partaking 
MY PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVENESS CAN BE DEVASTATING
I'm terrified and mistrusting and you've never met anyone 
as CLOSED DOWN  as I am sometimes.


I'm the FUNNIEST woman that you've ever known 
I'm the DULLEST woman that you've ever known 
I'm the most GORGEOUS woman that you've ever known and you've never met anyone 
Who is as EVERYTHING as I am sometimes. 


"Everything" written by Alanis Morissette...goodnight...


 (foto scattata da Agnès Weber)



(versione tratta da un live)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento